The DRAWING ARTIST
For the artist who loves to draw and explore new techniques. This box is a special box that contains a range of quality drawing supplies for kids to explore some different drawing styles.
The DRAWING ARTIST box includes:
- ‘Studio Basics’ soft charcoal pastels - Soft, square charcoal pastels that produce rich strokes and smooth laydown.
- ‘Faber Castell’ polychromos colouring pencils - set of 12 -
Polychromos artists' pencils are valued internationally by professionals and semi-professionals for their unsurpassed quality. The high quality standards of the Polychromos coloured pencils shine through, whether they are used for graphics, artistic free style or for the exact rendition of plans. Includes:
- Thick 3.8 mm lead
- Soft, vibrant colour laydown
- High-quality acid-free pigments in bright colours, unsurpassed lightfastness
- Water-resistant and smudge proof
- High break resistance due to Secural bonding process (SV)
- 12 pencils in a metal tin
- 'Pentel' set of 25 oil pastels. Ideal for the budding artist, these blendable, brilliant colors apply smoothly and are fade-resistant. Pastels are non-toxic and don't shed dust or pigment. They can be easily blended on paper, board, and canvas.
- 'Arto' spiral drawing paper pad - high quality, 100% cellulose, acid free, pH neutral, European-made drawing paper. Fine grain textured and off-white in colour. Textured on one side only with a smooth side on the other. The textured side of the paper is wonderful for ink sketching, mild ink washes, single layer watercolours, pastel and charcoal. The smooth side is ideal for graphite and pencil work. A truly multi-purpose paper for experimenting and perfecting technique.
All presents are packaged in our personalised Present Factory gift boxes - the kid's first name will be displayed on the front of the box to help create that special feeling and a handwritten gift card is included in the box for your own personal message.
Recommended for kids aged 8-14 years old.